1.11.2009

Church

Today was a great day at Life Church. I'm excited about this series "connect the dots". This is a great time to rethink so many things in life and I like so many others have great goals for this year. I will keep them to myself at this point but plan to share the victories. Anyway, I'm glad to be through the holidays and glad to be in a place I love, doing what I love.

Big thought for the day is that The Word must affect My words which must affect My Actions affecting the results of my life.

Deep Thought: The meaning of life is a profound thought to try to grasp for any person but it's often the ones who don't comprehend it who accomplish it. So quit trying to figure it out and live a life of meaning. Cows do... without philosophy.


Posted with LifeCast


No comments:

Post a Comment