9.23.2009

Life Changes Fast


It's been a while. Seems fitting that the last post was on preventative maintenance... today I'm doing a little. My Son has made his grand entrance to this world. Josiah is amazing, My wife is amazing, it is such a miracle how God expands our ability to love. I have been so blessed with an amazing family.

I often wonder what my children will go on to do. It can put pressure on me at times, but truthfully it shouldn't. I am called to give direction and guidance and love them through life. What God puts in them through me, I am confident will bear great fruit. Even if it gets sticky at times.

Deep Thought: Parents are like diapers... they are there to catch all the poo so you don't make a bigger mess and help you learn to live clean in life. And to teach you how to avoid the accidents in the future.

1 comment: