12.28.2008

Wrapping Up Christmas

Pun intended. This has been a great season with family. We have been able to spend a lot of good times with family on both sides. We have seen family go the extra mile or few hundred miles to make this Christmas special. For that I'm thankful.

As we finish this year with a new year facing us Im more hopeful than I've been in a long time. I'm much better off than I was this time last year and I truly believe I'm a better person, for that Im grateful. It also marks a noticeable victory in my life. I've not ranted about santa this year though my thoughts remain, I've not over-emphasized that Christmas was once illegal in our country or displayed any other scrooge-like characteristics. It has been a good year and I joyfully hold my head up with great expectations for this year.

Deep thought (for all my old xanga friends) - if the story of a cow jumping over the moon is from1700's and if it were true.Would that make NASA man's way of trying to catch up to the progress of an animal that is now just a burger.

Posted with LifeCast

No comments:

Post a Comment